Well, this blog has obviously been neglected. For that I apologize! I think the last time I posted was before Halloween, and then I think I've looked at it once since then.
So how are things going????
I know it's been rough at my house, between holiday happenings, and all the hub-bub then sick kids, then me being sick... anyway you all know how it is and you get the picture.
Some tips-
*If you know you will be chowing down on some super yummy holiday grub... save your calories. So eat a light but healthy breakfast/lunch so you can "save room" for the yummyness. I really don't like depriving myself, especially this time of year when you can eat all the yummy goodness, so I don't. I eat what I want.
*Keep exercising. I think it's so hard to get back into the routine of exercising once you've gotten out of it. So stick with it, even if it's not a super hard workout, keep on keepin' on! Plus if you're stressed at all this time of year, exercise is a great stress reliever!
*Stay positive! Nothing squelches progress, like cynicism or a bad attitude. You CAN Do This!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thank you for this post Becky! I appreciate knowing that someone can say the perfect thing to motivate me to stay positive! I have not deprived myself of treats but I have been treating myself in moderation! However I need to get back into a better work-out routine.
Post a Comment