Is anyone out there? Have you all abandoned me?? ;)
I hope everyone is happy and getting healthy!
So the Biggest Loser! Can I just say how SAD I was when it came down to Jerry and Dan. It even made me sad to see Jerry workout. He reminds me of a sad puppy dog. But his transformation was AMAZING!!! He looked like a new man! I really hopw Joelle gets kicked off next week, I thought it was hilarious when Bob went awol on her, she so deserved it though!
Update, last week was good for exercising, not as good with eating, so I have gone back to my food journal. I am now keeping track of every morsel of food that goes into my mouth. I have also been limiting sugar, and even though we've had sweets in the house, I have not eaten them! If you know how big my sweet tooth is you will know this is a big deal! So this week I put both pieces of the puzzle together, so hopefully we'll see some good results!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Pretty sure I was nearly in TEARS when it was between Jerry and Dan but they totally made the right call! I am still here! I got Jillians new program for Wii Fit. It is a butt kicker!
I'm still here Becky! I haven't watched this season of the Biggest Loser but I sure loved last season! Amy and Phil looked the most amazing to me out of everyone! I'm baby stepping my way to getting healthier...my main focus right now is learning to cook healthier for me and my family. Now that all the holiday sweets are out of the house it's a bit easier to not go crazy with sweets, but I still crave them!
Post a Comment