Yes indeed this day was fairly hard. I HAD to exercise, and couldn't go to arobics because I have sick kids, so I had to do something at home. I Did Exercise, which is amazing because if something could go wrong/ or interupt me, it DID! So I didnt go all hard core since, well I have at least 4 more workouts this week and I want to be able to sort of move!
My eating was ok, then the after lunch, sweet cravings start, and then the after dinner wo is me, because lets face it, if you've just eaten and you're still hungry that is pretty depressing. BUT I made it, I didn't stuff my face with sugar, but I am definatley feeling the withdrawls from it. So here is to hoping tomorrow is easier than today. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment