I am LOVING this season of the Biggest Loser. There were 4 returned missionaries on the show and they are all from AZ! (Dane and Blaine) and (Philipe and Sione) Too cool.
After last season and Vicki, ( horrible person) this season is so Refreshing to watch. The contestants are nice to each other, there hasn't been hardly any backstabing or coniving. I really just love it! I wish it were on every night.
Other things... I had a rough time in February. I didn't lose any weight. And despite all my best efforts to gain weight..*please note my sarcasm* I did not gain weight. So at least I am not fighting to get back to where I was. I have started out pretty well for March. I now have a lot of pressure to look good as soon as possible... for our 10 year aniversary this year my hubby is taking us to Hawaii. I am very excited, but will be even more excited when I feel good in a bathing suit!
Sorry I havn't been on much, life just seems so crazy right now. I know I don't have it bad, but you know when you're in the midst of somthing that is hard, or a trial it seems big to you. So here is to simplifying and sleeping well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment