Friday, March 6, 2009

I've joined the ranks

So, I'm here. What are we doing with this site? It seems to me that Becky is the only one posting anything. BTW, when is this biggest loser show? I've seen reruns before, but the backstabbing and awful mean people turned me off, when is the show with the RM's? And, did you know there is a new rule for missions? If you are overweight, your mission will have to wait. Ben told me that, I don't know where he saw it.

Anywho - what kind of groups have we got going? I know there are some prego moms who went walking at night, like 8:15 or so. At least, they were trying. Anyone interested in that? You don't have to be prego, I've gone. What are the rest of you doing? Who goes to Suzy's? Who goes to aerobics? Once I finally get my jogging stroller fixed (he has promised me two or three times), I am going to be running around noon until it gets too hot.

Let us know what you are doing to improve your level of fitness. I want to hear from you! Stacy

4 comments:

Morris Mama said...

I've been trying to walk in the mornings after I take Tabby to school. But I will go whenever if some one needs a walking buddy!

Tressa said...

We are walking/running/bike riding in the evenings as a family. I would like to make it to the church for aerobics but haven't been able to...maybe I'll get there soon.

Becky said...

Hi Stacey!

Biggest Loser is on Tuesday nights at 7pm. This season is much better than last, as in there hasn't been mean people or backstabbing.

I am up for running with anyone who wants too, (or walking) but hubby's schedule makes it hard for me to find a time to go that is consistant. We should definatley try to do something.

I would have loved to try to do Ragnar this year since I missed last year, so next year FOR SURE!

Stacy said...

We are so doing Ragnar next year. Too many people regret not doing it. I'm totally in.