Ok, so with moving recently and the heaps of stress that was for me I have been sorely lacking in the health and fitness department (up until last week).
Last week I realized I am just under 3 months until I turn 30. Numbers aren't a big deal to me, I am not freaking out. I am just realizing that I have been neglecting me and my body and now I have a sort of "deadline" to make it to. Last week I worked out 4 times and felt a ton better. I am already 2 workouts in this week, and I've started P90 again. I figure it's about 3 months to do it all the way thru, and that is right around my deadline... I should take before and after pics... but I don't want to scare you all! LOL! Here is to being healthy and taking care of myself!!! so I can be better at taking care of my family. Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I applaud you Becky. I still wish we lived closer to motivate one another!
I'm thinking a super fun lunch for your birthday!
Post a Comment