My mom recently told our family about a "Wellness Challenge" that my cousin (well technically step-cousin, but who says that anyways?) has on her blog. It is a 12-week challenge in which you are encouraged to do 10 things per day to encourage physical and spiritual wellness. Everyone who does it pays $20, you get a point each day for each of the 10 things you do, and the 3 people with the most points (and one random person) at the end split the money! I was hesitant at first, but I'm gonna do it! Check it out and join me if you'd like!
http://happyandhealthyforever.blogspot.com/2009/08/its-baaaaaaaaaaaack.html#links
http://happyandhealthyforever.blogspot.com/2009/08/its-baaaaaaaaaaaack.html#links
P.S.- 7 weeks ago I started doing the P90x workout program with my husband. Love it! The P90x program is 12 weeks long as well so it would go perfectly with this!



1 comment:
Dang I wish I would have signed up, I have missed out on 2 of these wellness challenges recently. I should just do it anyways and give myself a reward for doing it.
Post a Comment