While blog-hopping through a friend's blog list I came across this website. I know its the new craze amongst Hollywood, but I have a lot of respect for Dr. Oz and other's whose information is tried and true.
I'm all about hardwork and eating right. However I am also very supportive of having an extra "boost!" I'm just curious if anyone else has studied up on Acai Berry? If so what is your opinion?
http://www.annsweightloss.com/mystory16.html?t202id=81483&t202kw=halloween+costumes+kids
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I too LOVE Dr. Oz!! I have both his books and they are awesome! I have not heard about the Acai Berry but I did come across this ladies blog http://www.marysweightlossblog.com/i-lost-37-lbs/ and it sounded almost identical to the link you posted. Kind of sounds a bit fishy, I don't know if these companies are paying these ladies to post info about their weight loss due to their products or what. I would definetly do alot of research and maybe ask your doctor befor combining the two. Just because something is "natural" doesn't mean it can't be harmful or have side effects. I hope this info helps?? :}
Post a Comment