Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Can't we just skip Halloween???

This week is extremely tough for me. I LOVE CANDY! I am already having a hard time staying away from it. Why oh why does sugar have to taste sooooo good?

4 comments:

The Whatcott Fam said...

You're not alone, Becky!! I'm telling you, from now through December it's going to be very tough for me to stay away!! I know I can't completely but hopefully I can learn to control myself!

Caryn said...

I was having a hard time till I looked at the calories in each of those TINY bars- so not worth it.

If you have to have sweet, and I do, I chose a sucker, under 60 cals and it last long enough to satisfy me!

Tressa said...

I'm definitely in big trouble too! If I totally try to cut out the sweets, I want them more and then binge. So my goal for the holidays is moderation and also to add in some more exercise as my body gets back to normal.

Kelli said...

I said screw it and dove in but now all the mini-Heath bars are gone so I'm good! LOL! Monday morning girls...Monday morning!