
Has anyone done this? Don't worry, she won't make you cry like she does to the Biggest Loser contestants! :) I'm never real big on workout videos, but I really liked this one. First, there's no cheese. So many workout videos can be just plain cheesy. Second, it's only a 20 minute workout, but it's very effective. She does cardio, strength, and abs rotations for a total of 20 minutes. There are 3 levels, and I started at the lowest because I'm a wimp and I know Jillian :). I'm definitely feelin' the burn, so it will be interesting to see what levels 2 and 3 are like! All you need for this workout are some hand weights (I would recommend 5 lbs- my 2 lbs were too easy for even a wimp like me!), and if you're exercising on a hard surface, a floor mat. If you live near me and want to borrow it to see if it's something worth having, let me know. Happy exercising!
I haven't watched last night's show yet, but I'm anxious to watch it tonight and see what happened!



3 comments:
I have her other set of 5 (back,legs, abs, kick boxing ect.) you are right she does make you cry. I like it because you do a different video every day.
I will have to try this one!
OOh, I'll borrow it, or better yet we can just do it together! I LOVE Jillian, because she doesn't baby people. Last nights show was really good!
I think this sounds great! I love DVD's that shake things up a bit giving you a variety! I'm anxious to hear your results!
Post a Comment