I've been slowing sliding off for about three weeks, but since my dear hubby went out of town and I was going full-steam ahead trying to get projects done around the house I have completely fallen off and have given into darn near every craving and I'm back to feeling that "blah" way again! This is nothing more than a post about me taking responsibility for my actions and a selfish plea for some motivation! I want back on the wagon!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Help...I've Fallen Off The Wagon!
I've been slowing sliding off for about three weeks, but since my dear hubby went out of town and I was going full-steam ahead trying to get projects done around the house I have completely fallen off and have given into darn near every craving and I'm back to feeling that "blah" way again! This is nothing more than a post about me taking responsibility for my actions and a selfish plea for some motivation! I want back on the wagon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It's ok Kell! we all have our days, just get back on! We went out of town this weekend and I had 2 "free days" I guess so I can eat what I want and not feel guilty? Anyway, just get back on, I'm back on today.
I agree with the Free Days! It is what keeps me sane! Everyone falls off, but getting back on it what matters!
Post a Comment