Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Monday!!

Ok, so I guess not everyone checks the blog like I do, so whoever hasn't introduced themselves, feel free to any time.... ( We're waiting!) Just kidding!

I havn't seen a lot of participation. I know all our lives are super busy, so it's ok. If you ever have any questions, or want opinions about things, please, please, ask it. Post a question, we're all here to help!

Weigh in this morning went pretty well. I am down another 2.4 lbs. I am feeling better in my clothes, and I even got on a smaller pair of jeans! Another awesome thing this week was my sweet hubby got me a treadmill, I had one and we sold it while I was last preggo, and I kept telling him it's the worst thing we ever did. Well, we got it Friday and put it up in between conferences on Saturday. I got to try it out Saturday evening. Don't laugh at me, but I totally got choked up. It felt SO GOOD to be running again. I have whined to my hubby and friends a lot latley about not having my treadmill, so I APOLOGIZE! You won't here it any more. Oh, and if anyone ever wants to come over and use it? Feel free! Just call and make sure I'm home.
Make it a great day!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

SO excited for you! I know how much you loved your treadmill! Is this one bigger and better? Just teasing. Its hard to replace your first love!

Great job on being down in weight!