Monday, September 29, 2008

Getting to know YOU!

Emily had a good suggestion. She said that since she doesn't know everyone participating in the Get Fit Today blog that we should post some info about ourselves to help us get to know each other. I think this is a great idea, so Thank YOU Emily. Leave a comment with whatever you want us to know about you.

7 comments:

Caryn said...

I am joining this because I want to fit into my size 6 jeans again and after two years of calorie counting and going to the gym I still have not lost 20 pounds of baby weight-and considering I only gained 35, that's pretty sad. I am using the BodyBugg program. My goal this week is to really really watch my activity level, trying to hit 10,000 steps a day, and consume less than 1500 cal per day while burning at least 2600!

Kelli said...

I just love knowing that real women are out there fighting the same battle I am. I'm assuming we all have a kid or two or three or four...and we just want/need something to let us know we are doing a great job. I am a mother of three. My baby is 7 1/2 months. I still have the goal of 15 more pounds to lose which I'm finding is more difficult as I build muscle. I've been doing a modified version of the P90X work-out which was an eye opener for me as to how bad I really do eat and just how right "they" are when "they" say eat plenty of the right calories.

I look forward to getting to know all involved! YAY!

Tressa said...

I am pregnant with my 4th, a little boy due to come in the next couple of weeks!! I just want to be healthy and fit so that my weight can come off after he's born and so that I can maintain a healthy weight. I'm excited to get to know everyone and share some good healthy experiences together!

Becky said...

I started this blog because I love to workout, and talk fitness. I have weight to lose from gaining too much with my last baby. I have 32 ish lbs. to go. I love the show The Biggest Loser, it's my favorite. A dream of mine is to someday be certified in group fitness, and personal training. I love running, weight training and aerobics. I love that we are all in this together, and I can't wait to cheer you all on and watch you (and I) succeed!

The Whatcott Fam said...

I'm a mother of three little girls, my baby being 6 months old. Let's just say I have a horrible sweet tooth, I have a hard time finding the time to exercise (but once I'm doing it, I really love doing it), and I want to lose about 10 pounds. Actually losing the weight isn't as important to me as just simply getting healthy and fit. Good luck to everyone! Thanks for getting this started Becky!

eastman5* said...

I wanted to be a part of this blog/group to help me in getting fit. I do my best to eat as healthy as I can and give my family healthy foods but I really struggle when it comes to exercise. I want to turn my skinny white flab into some nice toned fab :) I am a mom of 3 wonderful children who keep me busy and give me plenty of excuses not to exercise daily - but I swear as soon as I super glue the heel of my shoe back on there will be no excuses!! :) If anyone is ever intersted in meeting and walking together I am all for it. Thanks Beck for starting this and helping me to get fit!! :)

Stacia said...

I am a stay at home momma of a two year old boy. I LOVE to exercise and I also LOVE food. I'm one intership away from my bachlor's degree in Exercise and Wellness from ASU. My goal is to loss weight but most of all I want to be my most healthy self.