Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Biggest Loser...

I was very sad to see the Grey team go home yesterday. But they are doing AWESOME at home! I really love this show!

Ok, so I have some work to do on the blog, and I have now made all of you participants blog authors (or invited you anyway) so feel free to post away! I just ask that as this blog is private that you not share the info posted if it is a private nature, as in if I post my weight (not likely) please don't go and tell all your friends. ;) You all understand I'm sure. But feel free to share tips, and tricks. I always love to learn new things.

So Welcome Biggest Losers!

Tip of the day-
If your abs are a "problem" area (like mine) you can work them all day long. How you ask?? Well. Just flex your muscles. Make a conscious effort to keep your abs pulled in tight and flexed, you can also do small movements like mini standing crunches. This will get you feeling your abs, and help with posture as well. Great times to do this... driving in your car, walking around the grocery store, typing an email, updating your blog :) You get the picture! Make it a great day!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Thank you for the invite! This is so much fun!