Here are the numbers from week 3. I am down another 2.4 lbs. Yay! So that is 5.4 total. Just remember even though the biggest loser is my fav. show, you and I are not on that show and we will most likely not be losing 8-28 lbs. in one week. That would be AWESOME, but isn't likely. So it doesn't seem like much but it will definatly add up. I have done this before... lost 40 stinking pounds and believe me they came off slowly. It is hard work, but worth it. Healthy weightloss is described as 1-2 lbs. per week. I'm going to venture out there and say you can lose more, I am not a doctor :) but I think as long as your eating healthy food and consuming the right amount of calories for you, then you'll be ok. Listen to your body, if you are super hungry, eat. If you are kind of hungry, grab a drink of water, wait 20 minutes and if you are still hungry,eat. Weightloss is not about starving yourself. Remember you body needs food to live, breath, and be healthy. If you are not eating enough, your body will go into "save mode" and put anything you do eat right on your body...so fuel your body with healthy foods.
FRUITS AND VEGGIES! WHOLE GRAINS! FRUITS AND VEGGIES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment