Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Boost Your Metabolism

Today while "surfing" the internet regarding fitness I found several articles on the best way to boost your metabolism. One key exercise mentioned was squats. This intrigued me because I recall reading an article in one of the Hollywood magazines a few years back regarding Jessica Simpson's work-out routine (which included a lot of squats) to get those ever popular Daisy Duke legs.

I'm no Jessica Simpson nor do I want to be but the links above are everyday exercises we can do to increase our metabolism which I know is huge for myself. I love food. But I also love that there are some simple moves I can incorporate into my everyday routine that will not only boost my metabolism but maybe reshape my "pear shape!"

Another thing I've started is calve raises while making lunch, brushing my teeth, doing the dishes, etc!

Real quick before I end...

Becky...Thank you so much for starting this blog! I love being a part of it. I love that it is private! I also love that we are all real people trying get healthier and more fit!

1 comment:

Becky said...

You are very welcome Kel! Thanks for the great tip! I love squats, they are the pushups for legs, meaning they work all the muscles in one excercise. And they BURN!