Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Today is the first day of the rest of your life...

I thought that was a great quote that Bob said last night on the Biggest Loser. I'm all about quotes lately... can't seem to get enough. So here are a few of my favorites right now,

A journey of 1000 miles begins with just one step. Unknown

"There is no such thing as coincidence, only tender mercies from our Heavenly Father." Elder David A. Bednar

"Today is a new day!" Chicken Little

"How's that workin' for ya?" Dr. Phil

I love how quotes uplift me and they apply so well to my life.


Baby is sick, so I'm off to the Dr. hopefully more tips to come today. Have a great day!!

2 comments:

The Whatcott Fam said...

Last night was the first time I've ever watched that show and I loved it. Totally inspired me! I love how they show at the end how the eliminated couple did once they came home. they looked awesome!

Kelli said...

Awesome quotes Becky! I'm so glad you thought to do this blog! I love it!