Ok, so I weighed in this morning and I am down 3 lbs.!! Yay! So now i just need to keep pushing on and NO LOOKING BACK!!! I will lose this weight and get healthy! I wasn't sure if I would make my workout goal last week of at least 3 times. I snuck in a workout Saturday to make my goal. I didn't do great on not eating any sugar, but I did keep track of Every thing that I ate so I was always within my calorie range. So 3 down about 32 to go!
Check out the cool websites I found... you can calculate all sorts of things and analyze recipes. I really like this, then even recipes that are your family favorites you can see how many calories are in them and then eat accordingly. Let me know if you have questions about the sites, oh and you have to register for nutrition data dot com to do the recipe analysis, but it's worth it to me! Have a Healthy day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS Becky! Three pounds is 3lbs and helps us to realize we're doing something right! Keep it up!
Good job, Becky!!!
I am SUPER proud of you!! I know you had a rough couple days last week with Reygan. Good job for staying strong! I also just wanted to say what an awesome job you did at dinner Sunday! SUPER IMPRESSED! Keep up the good work, I KNOW you can do it!!
First of all, I'm really proud of you for losing 3 lbs! Second of all, you are so daring for posting your weight loss and total weight loss goal. When I initally started my "journey" I didn't plan on posting anything on a blog. But I think I will share my weekly result to help keep true to myself. I lost 2.5 lbs with 35.5 lbs to go. There I said it! Thanks for starting this. I so glad that I don't have to do it alone.
Post a Comment